Book Review Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan

Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
332pages
Self- Published October 7, 2012
Romance, Erotic, Contemporary
Warning: This is not a "typical love story". This is an all-consuming, soul-crushing, tear-your-heart-into-pieces story. It’s intense, gritty and raw, dark and disturbing, and it doesn’t happen overnight. This is an epic love story that knows no boundaries and has no time limits. It grows and develops—with hurt, sacrifice, and heartache—over the span of a lifetime. Eva Fox is the princess of the Silver Demons Motorcycle Club. Growing up with bikers in the club lifestyle is all that she knows. When she’s a young girl, Eva meets the reason for her existence. Deuce West is the sexy, biker bad-ass of the Hell’s Horsemen Motorcycle Club. Like Eva, he was born and raised in the club—but that’s where the similarities end. Their first meeting is innocent, but as Eva matures into a woman, their chance reunions evolve into a fit of lust and love. Fate continues to bring them together time and time again, but their twisted journey is filled with pain, betrayal, and bloodshed that could tear them apart. Eva sees in Deuce what he cannot see in himself—a man worthy of love—and Eva spends her lifetime proving to him that her undeniable love is the one thing he can’t live without. This is Eva and Deuce’s story. It wasn’t easy. Nothing worth doing ever is. And love is worth everything.






Love, infatuation, crushed, angered, angst aroused ....those are just some of the feelings I felt when I read this.

I was absolutely FLOORED upon finishing this book. I lost sleep and neglected a few house duties in order to get to the next chapter. While reading books like this leave me feeling as if I need a complete psych eval, because really whether in real life or fictional when you or someone you know and love is with a guy who is abusive ( verbally & other wise) its like its time to get off this crazy. Some how in some sadistic world I find myself falling head over heals heels for these bad boys.

And I don't know why.....


Characters:
Eva: The daughter of Damon "Preacher" Fox president of the Silver Demon's motorcycle club. from the beginning you just knew this girl had the "it" factor. Her life was rough beginning to end and she kept going back for more. Mainly because her dad raised her to be that way and naturally she fell in love with that life.

I'm gonna have a Fatboy but i want mine to be sparkly and i want a pink helmet with skulls on it. And instead of being the club President, I'm gonna be the club Queen Cuz I'm gonna marry the biggest, scariest biker in the whole world and he's gonna let me do whatever I want because he's gonna love me like crazy.


She is probably the person I know that meets the man and falls in love with him at the age of 5. When Eva loved she stayed that way, it had no expiration and no limits, which caused her so much pain in the end. She took care of her men and in return they F'd her over multiple forms and fashions.

Deuce: Once VP then quickly move up in rank as president of the Horsemen's after the "sudden" death of his old man. He's rude, crast, disrespectful, powerful, demanding, sexy, and I can go over for awhile. He is a walking contraindication, he's forever telling young boys even his son to respect women, but all he ever does is disrespect them.

"You're fuckin young, you think ridin' and pussy are all that fuckin matters, I get it, I've been there, but you're gonna learn real fuckin' quick to respect women, whores, good girls, old fuckin ladies, all of 'em, or I'm gonna bury you. You feel me?

To say that he and Eva have an age difference is a major understatement. He even knew at times that he should have walked away, but couldn't. Their bond was too strong.

Frankie: Walking time bomb. Eva's dad Preacher decided to take him under his wing and raise him like a son. This one here had some serious Anger issues. I appalled how her dad felt that this guy who who flip his s#!t or the most simplest thing was safe to keep his daughter around. At times I hated, really hated him especially for the things he did to Eva. Other times I ached and because of my affliction for fixing those that seriously need fixing. Even with all his faults I found myself getting emotional towards him in the end.



When I felt him stiffen, felt his orgasm, I ran my hand through his hair and gently tugged. "Look at me baby."

He blinked up at me.

"I'm never going to leave you again baby, you’re with me always now," I whispered, tears streaming down my face. "No more nightmares."

He smiled at me, his lost little boy smile. "You've always made them go away."

I brushed my lips across his.

Then I sunk the blade into the side of his neck and with all my strength, wrenched it sideways and twisted
.

I don't anything about a bikers life, but this story felt believable. Some characters were likable some not. The love triangle between these three at times sent me over the moon.

Would I read this again YES!! and devour it yet again


Inquire about Madeline Sheehan: Blog / Twitter / Facebook / Goodreads

No comments :

Post a Comment