The Gentleman Mentor (Lessons with the Dom #1)

The Gentleman Mentor - Kendall Ryan
Released: May 5, 2015
Series: Lessons with the Dom #1
Genre: Contemporary,Romance, Erotic
Goodreads * Amazon * B&N

She’s a client. That’s all.

Or it should be.

But with every lesson, she’s becoming more.

The secrets I’m hiding behind the image of the Gentleman Mentor make telling her the truth—and having anything real—impossible.

I’m training her for another man, and that fact guts me every time I think of it.

I know she’s not mine … but part of me won’t accept that.

Am I willing to risk it all to keep her?

He calls himself the Gentleman Mentor.

Just reading his ad makes me feel more alive than I have in years.

He promises to teach me the art of seduction … and show me the most sinfully erotic pleasures. He’s going to help me become the kind of confident, sexy woman men can’t ignore.

Six lessons … with the most gorgeous man … who happens to be a Dom.

The only problem … now that I’ve experienced his brand of delectable domination will anyone else ever compare?

THE GENTLEMAN MENTOR is a full-length standalone novel.




 photo picadillygray_zpsaa73e183.png

Today is a special day, today I became a fan of Kendall Ryan works. The cover caught my attention, the blurb made me do a double take , and after reading the raving reviews for The Gentleman Mentor I didn’t need any more reason to not enjoy the experience myself.

Brie short for Brielle is in need of some assistance. She wants to sexy and seductive, her only issue it that she has zero clue as to how to make that happen. This ignorance leads her to an intriguing ad for a gentleman mentor.Brie has high hopes the gentleman mentor can help her obtain the affection of her best friend Kirby that she’s been pining over for the past 5 years.

By day he’s a lawyer, by night Hale’s a Dom. He’s skilled at both jobs, but of course he has more fun with his night job. Becoming a Dom became therapy for him after the enduring lies and cheating from his ex.

The attraction between Brie and Hale is instant. Once the mentoring sessions begin Brie is questioning her feelings for Hale. Could it be the way he works her body or is it the things she can she outside the bedroom. Whenever Hale is away from Brie all of his thoughts are filled with her.

The Gentleman Mentor has the right amount of romance mixed with a dash of light BDSM to make you yearn for more.

 photo gray4_zps0b71d018.png


No comments :

Post a Comment