Committing to completing Kayla Itsines's BBG Movement


This has been my most successful week ever. I was able to get every morning workout completed and it feels good. I will admit at times it was a major struggle, but to overcome it amazzzzzing. Especially since my work week was poop.
Pinterest

Just started Kayla Itsines BBG currently I working on the pre-training circuits before I move to the 12 weeks, I figured the pre-training would be easy buy I get a true workout and everything hurts the next day.I come to realize I despise triceps dips. This is my second go at this program, a co-worker wanted to do it together for motivation. Fingers crossed. I will admit I not exactly doing things according to her plan. For one I like to listen to music while doing HiiT and it makes me lose count, so I set my time for 1 min 30 sec of work 30 sec rest 8 rounds that I do twice.It works out to be the same in my mind.

I'm pairing this workout with Jessica's Smith 30 day Walk off the Weight challenge, so I'm basically getting my LISS in daily. I also have plans on adding Fitness Blender's 4 week Booty Boot Camp calendar but, I still trying to figure that out.

y eating still needs to get better, I'll be honest it sucks. My goal is to pull that together I just have to figure out a plan,but one thing at a time.

Now all I need to do is figure out where to get more yoga and reading time in. Oh the struggle.




No comments :

Post a Comment